The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Meet @ The London Motor Museum, Sunday 29th January 2012 is now on.

Lbm

Supra Meet @ The London Motor Museum is now on!!

Sunday 29th January, 2012

12pm - 4pm

3 Nestle's Avenue

Hayes

Middlesex

UB3 4SB

Just a heads up, even though the LMM is here:

3 Nestle's Avenue

Hayes, Middlesex

UB3 4SB

Please be aware that if you look at Google Maps, you will see Viveash Close nearby.

I believe you can go down there & turn left to get into the back of the museum where there will be more parking available.

I'll be down there myself rather than out the front. It's a better area for all of us.

Ok, so I went along today and met up with Alvin who is orgainzing this and he showed me around.

Firstly the museum, is well woth a look. There are lovely machines in there :cool:

There's plenty of space round the back so we can get all the Supras parked up.

Why else should you come along?

Alvin would really like 3 Supras to be placed inside the museum for the day.

If you'd like to nominate your own car or some elses that can attend, that would be great :)

So why else might you attend?

Let me see...

Free teas, coffees & Rockstar Energy drinks.

Rumours of doughnuts on offer too.

Fresh Pizzas @ 50p per slice.

Marvellous!

The LMM is privately owned and I think a reduced charge of £5 per person to enter the museum is very fair. This applies to all Mkivsupras.net members, family & friends.

The event is of course free to attend if you just want to look round outside at the Supras, but it really is worth going inside.

They have a cinema too, so JB will be organizing some club videos to be shown.

LMM have got some nice cars in there and frankly it seems a very good place to have a car meet. I think we know that most people who own Supras love cars etc.

Get your name's down folks and let's pick 3 Supras to be on display for a day @ LMM.

I think this one will be a really good day out :D

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would be up for this...sounds GREAT

If there happy to put a big Yellow thing in there Museum i would be happy to nominate mine..... as long as there is no speed humps getting in as they disagree with my car lol

1. Lbm + 3

2. Josh + 1. Also if they are looking for a stock bodied UK spec to go in there and it's worthy, I'd let mine be in there. Up to you guys

3. MPLAVERY

1. Lbm + 3

2. Josh + 1. Also if they are looking for a stock bodied UK spec to go in there and it's worthy, I'd let mine be in there. Up to you guys

3. MPLAVERY

4.Fitz +1

5. Branners +1

6. Abz + 1 (Happy to put mine in there)

7. Lewis +1

As a newbie I'd be keen to attend this to meet some of the members and check out the cars.

I've also just taken delivery of a UK spec TT6 which is standard down to the original stereo so would be happy to put this forward as a museum piece if a totally stock version is wanted.

Edited by Lbooth (see edit history)

I may be up for it... on a side note... I fixed the list as it got a little messed up as Scotty put his name on :p

1. Lbm + 3

3. MPLAVERY

4.Fitz +1

5. Branners +1

7. Lewis +1

8. Scottc998

9. Budz86 + 1

10. monkpower.

Guest LondonMM

Guys we are happy to welcome you down! Hopefully the weather will hold off, baring in mind LMM is all indoors! So Rain wont effect your enjoyment of the day.

Special thanks to Rob for coming down yesterday and putting a name to face!

Cheers Guys

Alvin

I'm up for it, sounds good.

1. Lbm + 3

3. MPLAVERY

4.Fitz +1

5. Branners +1

7. Lewis +1

8. Scottc998

9. Budz86 + 1

10. monkpower.

11. markssupra

I'm up for it, sounds good.

1. Lbm + 3

3. MPLAVERY

4.Fitz +1

5. Branners +1

7. Lewis +1

8. Scottc998

9. Budz86 + 1

10. monkpower.

11. markssupra

12.supra/bus.+1