The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How legal is this??

Rob_Mitchell

Videos with better sound!?

I haven't got round to do any videos of mine & I doubt the sound would be better if I did :)

Just as a side note to give you an idea how loud they are, I was racing a couple of bikes a few weeks ago & they both turned & looked at me when the screamer opened (despite being a good 30 or 40 yards ahead) & making a fair bit of noise themselves + helmets obviously & the other night I had an Audi S3 driver stand on the brakes as soon as the screamer opened & he was a good few car lengths ahead, although i was closing fast.

Edited by Stephendjb (see edit history)

I didnt think you were allowed anything protruding from the car that could damage someone further if you hit them with your car.

Technically correct...its whether is sharp etc and if deemed it would harm further in the case of an accident.

I have never understood how carbon canards can be fitted to a road car for that reason. Imagine a car with these hitting a little boy or girl!?:blink:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=carbon+canards&oe=UTF-8&redir_esc=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1280&bih=617&sei=%20N5WxTszpA4nt8QOri5XHAQ#um=1&hl=en&safe=off&client=safari&rls=en&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=carbon+canards&oq=carbon+canards&aq=f&aqi=g1g-mS1&aql=1&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=8326l9153l0l9846l6l4l0l0l0l1l127l223l1.1l4l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=779a9f04e5c3cd66&biw=1280&bih=617

DSC03665.JPG

Guest kyle_douglas
Can you fit one with stock twins? :p

I need this sound in my life;

Sounds like a freakin' jet! And thats bloody insane if you can have screamers sticking out the top of your bonnet!! Having one over here is a sure way to get a defect lol

Still,that white one on the track did sound amazing.