The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New member - London

Lbooth

Hi Guys,

My name is Lewis and after returning to the UK in March I've finaly got round to resuming my Supra ownership.

Had a black manual N/A before I left the country 4 years ago and have now treated myself to a UK spec TT manual.

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/3378812.htm

Although it's still advertised on pistonheads took delivery last weekend, only change being the wheels have been refurbished back to standard finish.

Really impressed with what I've seen on the forums, a lot of knowlege and passion for the Supra going on, will definitely be keen to attend some of the meets.

The car seems to have been owned by an enthusiast so wondering if it's known to any of the members on here, registration used to be L130 ERU.

Also, was actually after another black Supra so keen to know if anyone has had a Supra wrapped or know of anyone who has had it done on other cars. Seems everyone is getting their cars wrapped white whereas I want to go the other way and get gloss black! Bit of an unknown and don't really want to go down the re-spray route.

Anyway back to work, the sooner I finish the sooner I can go for a drive!

Price in the advert is inflated by over £3k so probably wouldn't quite be in the range for a mint single build. Also having been out of UK for 4 years with no valid insurance history a single wouldn't be an option, being unmodified I'm paying less on a UK spec than I would on an N/A, wish i'd known that when I bought an N/A as a 20 year old! Wish I'd known how crazy the prices were going to go as well with all the European buyers snapping anything half decent up.

She looks good in white but it doesn't compare to gloss black, as original paintwork is mint was hoping wrapping was a viable option to maintain the paint and still get the look I want but haven't seen the finished product anywhere yet.

Hi Guys,

My name is Lewis and after returning to the UK in March I've finaly got round to resuming my Supra ownership.

Had a black manual N/A before I left the country 4 years ago and have now treated myself to a UK spec TT manual.

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/3378812.htm

Although it's still advertised on pistonheads took delivery last weekend, only change being the wheels have been refurbished back to standard finish.

Really impressed with what I've seen on the forums, a lot of knowlege and passion for the Supra going on, will definitely be keen to attend some of the meets.

The car seems to have been owned by an enthusiast so wondering if it's known to any of the members on here, registration used to be L130 ERU.

Also, was actually after another black Supra so keen to know if anyone has had a Supra wrapped or know of anyone who has had it done on other cars. Seems everyone is getting their cars wrapped white whereas I want to go the other way and get gloss black! Bit of an unknown and don't really want to go down the re-spray route.

Anyway back to work, the sooner I finish the sooner I can go for a drive!

Welcome to the club. The car belonged to the member PPD on here.