The mkiv Supra Owners Club

new Glasgow ( in Angola at the moment) member

Guest d6yme

hi people i just thought i would say high and get my first post on the forum before i start looking in your for sale thread for a n/a.

I just sold my s14 200sx so want to get away from turbo cars for a bit but know i will go back to them soon but i want simple low cost running for a bit.

thanks for reading.

wow people on here are fast to reply.

so im looking for a n/a manual with under 100k miles on it in good condition. anyone know of any looked in the forsale section but not inspired buy any.

Welcome mate. Where abouts are u in the Glasgow area? there are very few of us in the about. im out in Bearsden.

na is the way to go if ur not wanting a turbo car

Did it really take you 9 mins to write that reply? He told us where he lives :D

there seems to be allot of you guys from around my area and i never see any supras kicking about.

Ok im now going to ask my first newbe question and don’t burn me for it the only reason im asking in hear and not searching is im on a ship at the moment using a sat connection and it takes ages to use the internet so searching through page after page is out of the question.

Question is if i get a n/a and decide i like it but want more power can the mods i buy for the n/a go onto a turbo like coilovers, wheels and such like. Im coming from Nissans where even in the same model there is allot of differences

there seems to be allot of you guys from around my area and i never see any supras kicking about.

Ok im now going to ask my first newbe question and don’t burn me for it the only reason im asking in hear and not searching is im on a ship at the moment using a sat connection and it takes ages to use the internet so searching through page after page is out of the question.

Question is if i get a n/a and decide i like it but want more power can the mods i buy for the n/a go onto a turbo like coilovers, wheels and such like. Im coming from Nissans where even in the same model there is allot of differences

Coilies will swap over no probs, wheels might depending what brakes you run and size of wheels. I think nearly everything is interchangable body wise. You could always buy an n/a then drop a turbo engine into it when the time is right saving you from changing parts over. Keron on the forum does this sort of engine swap and is reasonably priced.

Welcome to the club.

Found one for you. :Plug:

Wouldn't take much to make it a mint example, feel free to make me an offer. ;)

sorry mate it can’t be a silver one i was in my mates silver one about 4 years ago on Christmas eve when the police crashed into the side of it. put me off silver cars for life.

sorry mate it can’t be a silver one i was in my mates silver one about 4 years ago on Christmas eve when the police crashed into the side of it. put me off silver cars for life.

As good an excuse as any. :)

You'll just need to get a red or black one, even though everyone knows silver is the fastest colour. :p