The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Little help please

Graham1984

Does anyone know if these are any good? http://www.ab88.co.uk/product_info.php?pName=ab88-autobahn-88-exhaust-manifold-header-toyota-supra-na-jza80-non-turbo

I was looking at either these or the mvp manifolds and was not sure what was best to get as if I had enough money I would buy the whiftbitz one instead. The other thing is I saw that there is a fake ab88 site so was hoping this is the legit one so if anyone knows any information would be great.

You won't go wrong with MVP.

I bought something from AB88 a few months back, took 3 months to get here and wasn't AB88, it's a cheap knockoff. I had the guys address and everything ready, he has multiple websites/domains/etc. Ships everything you can imagine out of China all cheap knockoffs.

Yeah that's what worried me as well plus I heard something about the fitting problems for the manifolds with rhd na's and the o2 sensors being screwed in instead of being a flange (I am probably wrong tho) better msg mvp to make sure they fit rhd to be on the safe side.

Missed out on a manifold being sold today that was one of nic's that would of been a good solution to my problem as I was tempted to decat my na so rather than weld up the manifold and buy separate decats I may as well bite the bullet and get a manifold that gets rid of the 1st cat anyway.