The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2fast 2furious supra, don't hate lol

lucasl

I was thinking of building a replica of the 2 fast 2 furious supra the gold one, I know a lot of people are going to dislike the idea, but I would only do it to the best quality and it would be based on a single turbo supra to have the power to match. The idea of big bodykits graphics and neon lights are really out of date now, I haven't seen any on the roads for ages so to me it could almost be called retro lol. Just a question to anyone who knows about the TRD widebody kit, I always thought this car had it but after looking at some close up pictures im not sure it has the wide kit fitted just a trd bumper skirts and rear any opinoins here pics below.

supra.jpg

2w3t25c.jpg

0307_01z+1993_toyota_supra_turbo+front_side_view.jpg

each to their own i say:taped: if thats what u like then do it.. but will you be keeping it??

think long term if you were to sell it.. smaller market..

my old sup had lambo doors not everyones choice but mine, so did it.

think about costs etc.. could money be spent else where i.e bigger turbo, wheels etc...

all i wanted was a 400bhp supra now im there im happy,

what do you want from it ??;)

yea i agree the rear spoiler is ugly as and that perspex bonnet vent thing is pretty bad too, but if i was to do a replica it would have to be exact or it would look even worse imo. still not sure yet just thought it would be a bit different and most people would recognise it from the movie, would do the graphics neon light everything lol.