So what's my car worth.

hodge

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Has to be at least 20K. I think the only thing holding it back from being nearer to 30K is that it was an N/A Auto to begin with. Even though absolutely everything has been changed the chassis no. will still hold people back. Much like the whole N/A-TT what's it worth.

6spd big single aero TRD widebody with the most OCD and custom work ever seen.... doesn't get much better than that.

I agree with the £20-25k. Out if interest, do you think you'll ever sell it?

It's hard to say really. I love the car to bits and can't see myself selling in the near future, but ill have to grow up sometime. But I'm not in a hurry to do that that's for sure.

Has to be at least 20K. I think the only thing holding it back from being nearer to 30K is that it was an N/A Auto to begin with. Even though absolutely everything has been changed the chassis no. will still hold people back. Much like the whole N/A-TT what's it worth.

6spd big single aero TRD widebody with the most OCD and custom work ever seen.... doesn't get much better than that.

Waynes was an NA auto to start with, he sold his for £26.5k iirc

Ive always said id never sell mine, now its finished im bored and thinking a new project might be nice, it would have to be a VERY good offer for me to even consider it though.

EDIT, thinking about it, i doubt i could bring myself to sell it.

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

Waynes was an NA auto to start with, he sold his for £26.5k iirc

Ive always said id never sell mine, now its finished im bored and thinking a new project might be nice, it would have to be a VERY good offer for me to even consider it though.

Supra's were selling then though... for big money too. A lot of the BIG singles sold around the same time for good money. Lots of European buyers willing to pay top money. They are still there of course, but the money isn't quite as high as it was before. There are a lot of nice Supras at the moment that people are struggling to sell for less money than they should be.

Why is it that recently a few of you guys that have invested so much time and $$ on singleT. projects want to sell up as soon as the project is completed?

Is it maybe because of pressure from either the partner or self concious of the financial comitment that it took and will continue because you guys have a hunger to continue to modify. Or could it be because what you guys really get a kick out off is modifying; rather then owning a high peformance car and once the project is complete you need to search for another project?