The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Detailed the Supra :)

Dan_Turism0

With a Ace Cafe on the horizon I decided to give the supra a full detail taking a day off work to do so :D.......

I was up at 8 and starting by half 9, unfortunately I was on a tight schedule so I couldn't do step by step pics however the car was jet washed, washed using the 2 bucket method and a brand new Meguiars wash mit, dried with microfibre towel....then it was onto cutting the bodywork as there was a number of imperfections i wasn't happy with so I used G10 cutting compound, once this was done the car was then jet washed and dried again removing the loose compound, I then polished the car using Auto Glym Deep Shine Polish, then given a coat of gloss to seal it again Auto Glym and finally a light layer of Auto Glym Aqua Wax.....

So the moment you have all been waiting for the pics :D enjoy i'm over the moon with the finished outcome.......

You could have at least done a before & after pic! :D

Looks very very clean, could you come do mine pretty please! :)

Haha cheers, it was the first i've really fully detailed a car so was a little nervous but more than pleased with the results and no it took me the best part of 7 hours to do......I now have a greater respect for the work Christian does lol

Oh and here's a few pics of the other half and her friend at Ace posing with the car :)

Great pics mate, the model with the long straight hair looks like Kate, a unlimited styling model???

I only know because a good mate called stu is a big part of the forum...

Yep that's Kate and her friend Jess :)

The old girl's looking well :cool: (The car :D )

haha cheers Jason yeah she's doing well mate :)