Nuffield Industrial Estate

Poole

Dorset

BH17 0GF

United Kingdom

Telephone, fax

Tel: (01202) 660066

Fax: (01202) 660066

Yeah I got that off google search but their website an email don't work so dunno if thats any good or not. Will find out tuesday afternoon.

Originally posted by dangerous brain

Yeah systems on, took me about 5 hours to fit. Now comes the hard part tuning it up and getting the correct nozzles in. I need the gas now to take it to that stage. How much is the gas up your way?

I'll PM you with a price when I have spoke to my man..... ;)

Originally posted by JohnK

If you going to Regal DONT let them do any work on your car - EVER

Just MHO of there work/service.

whats wrong with regal? i know mark browns car(now justins) was built at regal and there was never any complaints as far as i know

If you use a lot of NOS it may pay you to open an account with BOC or Air products and rent a full size bottle and make up a decanting pipe kit. If you turn a full size bottle upside down in some sort of (safe) fixture you can refill an empty bottle quite a few times at resonable cost. It helps to warm the full size bottle (gently, carefully, blah blah.... :eek: ) and freeze the small one. I used to fill peoples bottles for them, and even considered a proper pumping station, which you can sometimes find surplus. Just depends how much you are going to use, maybe team up with a friend?

I might have to consider this option chris if the local number I have turns out to be a duffer as I cannot justify driving for an hour just to get the gas. I mean that would set me back about £25 before I even filled the cylinder. AFAIK though its no easy task getting BOC or any other firm to let you have a bottle if they think its for automotive applications. i wouldn't mind being a supplier myself in this area as its a massive area thats densely populated so theres bound to be a market for the stuff.

Right then looks like it works like this. Linde gas

Company: Linde Gas (UK) Ltd

Address:

Johnsons Bridge Rd

Church Lane

West Bromwich

West Midlands

B71 1AR

United Kingdom

Telephone: +44 (0) 121 5001000

Fax: +44 (0) 121 5001111

Employees: 200-499

Year Established:

Are a major UK supplier of nitrous gas. They use various agents across the UK to store and supply the gas (actually its a liquid but I won't get into that right now). Their sales department number is 0208 2215900

Now basically their sales guy told me that I could set up my own account with them but as I would be a low demand user it would be far cheaper for me to use someone elses account as a middle man to take advantage of their high demand account discount (apparently even with the profit that the middle man makes its cheaper than starting your own account)

The middleman in this case is none other than the well known Nemesis. You can reach Nemesis and have an info pack sent to you by calling them on 01206 273344 and speak to Emily who dealt with my enquiry. Will keep you all posted as to projected costs as soon as I get my info pack.