The mkiv Supra Owners Club

LED rear lights?

FOSTA

Where could I buy a set of led rear lights? I've seen them on a few supras but I can't seem to find any companies that sell them?

Also I'm sure there are a few different types of led rear lights so could people that have a set kindly post up some pics of there's and where to buy.

Thanks in advance ;-)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where could I buy a set of led rear lights? I've seen them on a few supras but I can't seem to find any companies that sell them?

Also I'm sure there are a few different types of led rear lights so could people that have a set kindly post up some pics of there's and where to buy.

Thanks in advance ;-)

Here are some facelift:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?255281-BNIB-LED-Tail-Lights&highlight=led+lights

And here Jamie's carbon one's:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?254894-LED-Carbon-Tail-lights-for-sale-%28maybe-swap%29

(please ignore that they are both old for sale threads)

Hope this is useful!

Here are some facelift:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?255281-BNIB-LED-Tail-Lights&highlight=led+lights

And here Jamie's carbon one's:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?254894-LED-Carbon-Tail-lights-for-sale-%28maybe-swap%29

(please ignore that they are both old for sale threads)

Hope this is useful!

Cheers mate ;-)

Did you go for a carbon look, prefaclift or facelift??

im using my prefacelift lights mate im thinking about trying to get a set of facelift lights but not sure yet. and no not carbon might just leave them black to match the car.

ive went with dubble led rings for each light and ive went with the idea of only the outer ring lights up with the tail lights on and then both rings light up when the brake is applied and they go brighter .

Out of interest, how much are these to get made!? Do you have to supply rear lights beforehand!?

the price depends on what you want (how many rows of leds etc.) you can supply your own lights or buy some brand new ones from heckler.

my set up with 2 rows of leds and me supplying my own lights is only £285.00 ;-) im still thinking of buying a set of facelift lights from heckler as i think it might look better but undecided yet ;-)

the price depends on what you want (how many rows of leds etc.) you can supply your own lights or buy some brand new ones from heckler.

my set up with 2 rows of leds and me supplying my own lights is only £285.00 ;-) im still thinking of buying a set of facelift lights from heckler as i think it might look better but undecided yet ;-)

I need to know which your going for, as the PCB are a slightly different size ;)

WHich dealer did you get the best price from!?

I think they are the same price whichever dealer you go too but I could be wrong lol

I used hodgsons Toyota. They quoted me £168 but with trade discount I got them for £151.00 not much of a saving but every little helps lol :-)

• 2 weeks later...