The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Some Pics of my Supra

Samurai 20V

Just needs leather seats and a black carpet,looks spot on !! oops to late

I missed a set of leather seats from a GZ on Yahoo Auction..

Its very hard to find any cars with leather in Japan...Might just go Recaro...

As for the carpet, I am going to dye it back in SA, I am not a fan of the grey...

Looks lovely. Are those straight pictures or have you HDRd them slighty? Only reason I ask is the paint finish is fantastic but the brakes look really faded (which happens with matt colours using HDR).

If not, get the calipers painted :D

Definitely needs some leather on the inside, and black carpets, as you say.. you'll get to that :)

Looks lovely. Are those straight pictures or have you HDRd them slighty? Only reason I ask is the paint finish is fantastic but the brakes look really faded (which happens with matt colours using HDR).

If not, get the calipers painted :D

Definitely needs some leather on the inside, and black carpets, as you say.. you'll get to that :)

Straight pics Scott... Testing out my new SLR..

The calipers are original, they need a refurbish badly.. I have the decals, I will refurb them in SA..

Need to get the seats sorted soon..

Thanks..

My be the Pics but it could do with some rear wheels that fill the arches. Looks nice and clean the interior spotless

They actually do fill the arches, they 10J... Pics could be drowning it.. Thks..

Very nice, wheels are perfect, just needs bigger tyres and the car would perfect.

Thanks Jamie, I want to go 275 or 285 rear with 245 fronts.. The 265's are very stretched..

That first pic looks amazing.

Nice car.

H.

Yeah, that's my favorite pic...

Thanks guys..

I missed a set of leather seats from a GZ on Yahoo Auction..

Its very hard to find any cars with leather in Japan...Might just go Recaro...

As for the carpet, I am going to dye it back in SA, I am not a fan of the grey...

You might also consider re-trimming the ones on your car. I was also thinking Recaro but ended up re-trimming my cloth ones and worked better cost wise. Really happy with them and they are way more comfortable now. Wished i went for a darker leather but fits ok with the same color facelift dash.