The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi, hello and ey-oop!!!

Supra Kong

Been reading a bit on these forums before i decided to sign my life away!

Looks like we have some very knowledgable people here! One of the best club-forum sites i've seen.

I have had some tuned up GT fours in the past and just recently sold my beloved 911!!! Gulp....

So i am on the lookout now for a black manual TT with some BPU.....

I am hoping i can find something for around 8K!! Then the madness of serious tuning can begin!!!

In the meantime, just wanted to say hello to everyone on here!!!

Cheers

Chris

• 1 month later...
Nice gt4, i always wanted that bumper! When i started looking at GT4's i just took the plunge and bought a supra, still always think Il go back to a gt4 one day just so I know ive bought one :D

It was a great drive, superb road holding... I think you may miss your Supra if you get one though... However, these were great in the snow!!!

Well, Supra now sourced through Jurgen!!! Seems like a cool chap and it didn't take too long to find the right car... Mind you, i now gotta wait til January for it to arrive!!!! )-:

Im sure you wont go wrong with a car from jurgen. he has a hell of a reputation! Welcome to the club.