The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I need 3 or 4 Supra TT's or big singles!!!

bondango

Hello all,

Im looking for 3 or 4 cars to represent mkivsupra.net in the below event. Preferably non standard TT's or Big singles.

We have no Supra's lined up for the venue in the UK and i would really like to see the club represented at it. the venue across the pond has a Top secret tuned mkiv and a highly tuned 1Jz and 7mgte mkiii.

So come on, its a great day out and a chance for the club to get a great bit of recognition

If you are interested please dop me a PM

Flyer :-

http://members.aol.com/japaneseheaven/battle.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by ThunDeR

Try CRD for their Gold Supra. Almost guaranteed winner considering it's likely to produce more HP than the rollers can read. http://www.caldermotor.co.uk to contact them, but I'm not sure they've got their engine back from the machine shop yet - the block was in for a rebore and they had new pistons coming in from the states.

Brian.

If they are still waiting for pistons they will never get the motor broken in a dynoed in time , shame as id like to see what HP it kicks out on a roller dyno as opposed to a hub dyno .

Dude:flame Dev