The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Vs R34 Skyline?

Dim Sum

Just out of curiosity i know in stock BPU the supra won't stand a chance. What will it take to beat one, from pull off?
I'd imagine Hybrid or UK turbo's running at 1.4 bar & a decent suspension/tyre setup.

Aren't they supposed to be 320 bhp in stock form? 0-62mph in 4.8 seconds?

power, weight, 0-60 is all irrelivent!!!! ONe is RWD one is AWD!!!! AWD was invented for people who cant drive real cars!!

Don't forget the R34 is RWD most of the time and then can switch to 4WD

Jurgens red one at pod was stock wasn't it? It ran 14's iirc? Bpu supra will do 13 all day

I think Jurgens was a GTT and not a GTR

Don't forget the R34 is RWD most of the time and then can switch to 4WD

True, but it is still losing a lot of power through the drivetrain due to the 4wd gubbins. Stock vs stock in the dry they should be about equal, once you mod them its a question of how much, but like for like they tend to stay the same on performance.

Try it in the wet and it will be a different matter, AWD makes all the difference.