The mkiv Supra Owners Club

advice on rear spats

Guest fowler_s60r

Guest fowler_s60r

need some advice on which rear spats i should fit on my supra, looks a bit odd with the side skirts on and nothing on the rear. what do you guys think?

11092011144.jpg

15092011148.jpg

Nice looking car mate. I personally don't like the stuck on look that spats give to the rear of the car...they ruin the smooth lines!

I removed them from my car and I have oem sides and I much prefer it now.

Also L18MSY has no spats and skirts and his car looks great (also red ;))

Up to you though.

Guest fowler_s60r

yer i know what your saying about the smooth lines of the car, the oem sparts dont look to bad but dont think they would go with the skirts. just looks abit un finshed from the rear could be me being a bit anal.

cant get that link to work nick.

Guest fowler_s60r
If you do fit spats just dont fit the ones with the bits that stick out as they look awfull, i think their Bomex

i agree with you on that one dont relly a big fan of the bomex skirts, but mine are all smothed in so iam stuck with theam.

yer i know what your saying about the smooth lines of the car, the oem sparts dont look to bad but dont think they would go with the skirts. just looks abit un finshed from the rear could be me being a bit anal.

cant get that link to work nick.

It is in a members only section. Worth signing up, its £10 per year so get access to all the other areas of the forum.

I have always liked the Veilside rear spats, but fitted OEM ones to my car as they are plastic and will take a bit more abuse.