The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A return on the cards...

jlgee80

Evening Gents

I will be returning to supra elite hopefully very soon. I am thinking of purchasing the supra on the end of this link

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201140419303808/sort/priceasc/usedcars/transmission/manual/colour/black/model/supra/make/toyota/page/1/saved-search-id/2c92182f32f2b5630132fd8b5b690023/postcode/s410ar/radius/1501?logcode=p

I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the vehicle? I have viewed the car and it flew through all of the N/A relevant checks in stickied checklist. However it has zero service history. The owner does say that it has had a new clutch and brake pads. It has a years MOT and one month tax left.

Alloys need a serious refurb and the bonnet has areas of lacquer missing as well as a rust bubble on one of the sills, lights are a little yellowed. It's on an irish plate currently, OUI 3174 the original plate is M308 CTR.

I was thinking it could be ideal for a project car for the right price? Any help / advice would be very much appreciated.

Looks crud,add 600 notes and get a good one with fsh,my gf rover shed look in better condition,have a look on here for one

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?253839-1995-silver-NA-5-speed-manual

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?255841-1993-silver-N-A-5-speed-supra

Now have a look for your self,look at loads before you jump in with your cash :)

Edited by shaky (see edit history)

Yep....see what your saying mate.

But black is a must for me. They have always been top of my list.

I got the impression there is potentially some movement on the price so I was thinking maybe 1800-1900 it may be worth it.

Dont mind a bit of work to do. Only seems to be the cosmetics that need a bit of attention, it runs fine.

Edited by jlgee80 (see edit history)

Yep....see what your saying mate.

But black is a must for me. They have always been top of my list.

I got the impression there is potentially some movement on the price so I was thinking maybe 1800-1900 it may be worth it.

Dont mind a bit of work to do. Only seems to be the cosmetics that need a bit of attention, it runs fine.

If it's a must offer him 1500,i bet he will rip your arm off, print a few pics that are for sale on here and show him just what you can get for your cash,just an idea?

• 3 weeks later...