The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Air-Con radiator options?

Scott

I was working on my car today and everytime I touched the aircon rad it disintegrated. I'm thinking about the amount of crap that must be pulled through from the old rad, aircon rad and the intercooler so I would rather replace what I can for new. I already have a new radiator and I simply can't afford a decent new intercooler core so I'm left with a new aircon rad.

What are my options? Obviously MrT is on the list, any ideas of cost?

Thanks

I'll be taking my aircon rad out soon if you want it. I've no idea what condidtion it will be in but I know it's in full working order. I was going to chuck it in the bin.

As long as it isn't turning to dust it'll be better than what I have at the moment :D

When I tap it it's like cremation remains falling onto the floor.

Air con is for girls. Just bin it

In fairness I rarely use it. I just want to keep the car as complete as I can. I'm not on a weight saving mission or anything like that so I don't really have any reason to remove it.

If I can't get a decent condenser it'll be going bye bye though :D

• 1 year later...