The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another late low mileage surfaced in Japan

Tee from China

Surfing this morning and found another extremely low mileage - just 6000kms..... Gunmetal RZ has come up for sale in Japan for GBP29k and must be one of the very last as it is listed as July 2002 which if my info is correct that's when production ended! Totally standard with OE Recaros and Carbon Fibre steering wheel looks a real peach.........now where did I leave my cheque book.......:eyebrows:

http://exchange.goo-net.com/usedcars/spread/700020170920111013002.html

At £29K I think it's a bit much. If it was £20K then maybe it would be worth a go.

H.

Maybe H, but the exchange rates against the yen are very high of late and if you look on any Japanese car website lately all the prices for even SZ's are high and for one of the last RZ's made in totally unmolested standard trim with low mileage and in a nice colour too. I think it would be worth that extra 9k......If I had it I would be on to Jurgen like yesterday!