The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Big Modded car meet in swindon 26th September

attilauk

this is copied from another forum, the girl who is organising it asked me to post it here:)

We're organising a big meet for the 26th September in Swindon, it should be a good turnout would be awesome to see some support from you guys. Remember the more of you that come, and likewise with other sites, the bigger it's going to be.

What we want to see is as many clubs there as possible, with your own areas and you are welcome to advertise advertise advertise! Bring your own banners, fliers, promotion girls - we want a real party atmosphere not just a standard "cruise"

We have already booked the food catering, so that's sorted out - all we need is you!

Let me know if you're going to show and I'll post you convoy locations!

You'll be pleased to hear we've just booked Wroughton Airfield for the day and night!

Entry will a small fee to pay for the land! Just a couple of quid please pre-order your tickets!!!!!!!

All clubs must order and pay for their tickets through their club owner by the 15th September - any late orders will have to pop into Aztec Audio's on Ferndale Road, Swindon and collect the tickets in person!

Please spread the word we have space for thousands!

Im happy to arrange club space if anyone wants to go

:thumbs:

Guest Street-Spirit

Hiya

Just thought I'd put up a flier for you :D

This will be updated over the next couple of weeks as more and more companies are confirming every day but we can't work at the flier quick enough updating so we'll do it once a week.

Not long to book! If you'd like a Club Stand please contact us very soon!

Attila is in charge of your clubstand booking so harrass him!

:D Can't WAIT to see you all there !!

http://www.street-spirit.co.uk/flyer.png

Guest Street-Spirit

1. Attilauk

2. Paul_y3k

3. CJ

4. Leett

5. Clarkey_sparkey

6. Supra-Nos

7. Supra Al

Please can everyone pay their fee to Attila ASAP cos we need the club stands paid by the 15th Sep

cheers guys :D

Paypal will be fine, i will PM everyone on the list with my details so if they want to send me a cheque or pay by paypal thats cool.

i was thinking that we should all meet somewhere before going there in convoy (thats a big ten 4 good buddy :p) so i could hand out the tickets then but if anyone wants me to post them then just pm me with your address.

cheers

Rich

ok guys im really sorry but the show has now been cancelled:(

it seems there has been a major arguement amongst the organisers and they have decided to postpone it until next year.

i will be refunding the money to those who have already paid.

on a lighter note the plans are now for a much bigger show based around using the runway for a drag strip:cool: