The mkiv Supra Owners Club

fitting non genuine skirts, can they be made that wrong?

Lude

my OEM skirts need replacing,

seen some skirts on ebay, cheap enough £70,

are these going to be a nightmare to fit, as in not lign up, scrape the doors, be too long for the car etc etc etc

or are skirts the easiest part to manufacture and not a lot to go wrong with?

He doesnt sound very condfident with them tbh. I would be very surprised if they did fit, or were decent quality tbh. I got some replica OEMs not so long ago of Ebay, the fitment was "okay", not great, but the quality was poor. If you held them up to the light you could see through them where there wasnt anywhere near enough fibreglass layers.

If your buying skirts from eBay get them off car.mad.stylings if he hasn't got any for sale message him and he will make you some but you will need to pay up front. Iv had 2 front lips and a pair of skirts off him and they were great. Bodyshop (knightracer) said the skirts were the best fit they had seen for copies. Nice thick fibreglass.

If your buying skirts from eBay get them off car.mad.stylings if he hasn't got any for sale message him and he will make you some but you will need to pay up front. Iv had 2 front lips and a pair of skirts off him and they were great. Bodyshop (knightracer) said the skirts were the best fit they had seen for copies. Nice thick fibreglass.

i agree i have used him many times and is a nice chap. belongs on the 300zx forum