The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Last Meet

Tyson

As a lot of you including myself will be tucking the supra up for the winter I was thinking we should have one last meet while the weather is still nice?

When would be best for people? I am free all next week so any time is good for me. Meeting will be usual place FF near big Tesco in Chesterfield.

Edited by Tyson (see edit history)

As a lot of you including myself will be tucking the supra up for the winter I was thinking we should have one last meet while the weather is still nice?

When would be best for people? I am free all next week so any time is good for me.

Ask around in the Midlands section. I'd be up for another meet :)

:Popcorn:

I would venture up if the Supra was on the road...... :(

What did I miss?

Ask around in the Midlands section. I'd be up for another meet :)

It is more of a local meet in chesterfield should have written that in the first post but you are more than welcome to travel up.

All the replys from the Chesvagas lot..... :D

Do a Christmas meet late Nov early Dec and I will pop up, be great to see the worlds worst drag racer again ;)

Are you kidding they will have all tucked them up for the winter by then :D I'll be up for it weather dependent though

Are you kidding they will have all tucked them up for the winter by then :D I'll be up for it weather dependent though

Mines been away since suprapod...... then again its always away in the garage with the cover on... that reminds me got to go read it a bedtime story in a mo :D

Bumper will be back in a few weeks and my jobs will be done so i will tax it 1st of December, sort something and I will come up... cold is no probs, ;)

Mines been away since suprapod...... then again its always away in the garage with the cover on... that reminds me got to go read it a bedtime story in a mo :D

Bumper will be back in a few weeks and my jobs will be done so i will tax it 1st of December, sort something and I will come up... cold is no probs, ;)

Hey if it snows we can have a mini drift competition :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...