The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Picked up my new car this weekend..

ManwithSupra

Hi All,

As you may have already seen I put a deposit on Ryan's road legal track car last weekend.

Well I went to collect the car on Saturday and can report back the car is just in every sense of the word Immense!! A real true work of Art, All credit to Ryan for building this car :D

I was really quite sad for Ryan as he did not look like he wanted to let it go, I bet it was very difficult for him to see it drive away. Something I will probably feel when my other Supra is sold.

Don’t worry Ryan she is in good hands, like my other Supra there will be no Expense spared on keeping her the way you built it, there maybe a couple of tweaks here and there but only the additional things we have spoken about. Another thank you goes out to Ryan for taking the time to explain everything about the car and even write a brief note on the calibration settings positions etc, this just proves your attention to detail is really second to none and it shows that you really think about everything in detail.

So I will be seeing a few of you at meets and on the track, I am happy to take members around the track in it but bear in mind I am no Jenson Button ;)

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/392075_10150497683703802_524978801_8880714_1591868146_n.jpg

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/319959_10150342660723802_524978801_8220927_1465483808_n.jpg

Edited by ManwithSupra (see edit history)

Congrats matey, I was lucky enough to go out in it a while back, its a real weapon, not been in it since the flat floor was installed though.

I highly recommend a session or two with a pro to get the most from it, a days tuition is worth a 1000hp ;)