The mkiv Supra Owners Club

what single turbo,

mellonman

i do like the look of that phr kit :D

but not sure what im looking at if you know what i mean

something like this would meet your needs, but are you sure you wont want more power once you go single. either ar would be very quick spooling. And bb would have super quick spool,

http://www.spracingonline.com/store/Precision_58mm_CEA_Billet_Turbo_5857/3689

Trouble with going to small a mm turbo or to small .ar is you can suffer with surge, i dont think i would go lower than 61mm turbo or .68 open ar.

thing is with the phr kit import tax and shipping do you remember how much it set you back?

You got vat and import duty, together about 20% i think on the cost of the kit which is £2300-2400 i guess, would cost you itro £3000, I hear there is ways round the import duty though.

Just ask them to put the cost of the parcel through as lower to the shipping company. I paid £135 for a pacel that was $800 about 6 months ago.however if it was lost during shipping I imagine you would only get back the price that was told to the shipping company, not sure it's worth the risk on such a pricey item.

haha the tax man will be after you now lol.

so what a/r am i looking for the turbine side?

and what a/r for the compressor 60?

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?256124-Big-single-kit-(-precision-turbo)-£1000

is this any good for me

On a budget, id be tempted to take a risk on that, the precision turbo is worth a big chunk alone of his asking price, if the manifold fails replace it with something better later down the line, at least you would be back on the road for not a lot of money, you might need to buy/fabricate a new downpipe if that one is for a l200?, that intake pipe wont be much use either but you could mod it with a silicon joiner of buy another pipe, make him an offer, he can only say no.