The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Your Flocked Dashboard

a98pmalcolm

Does flocking look a mess when it gets marked? How do your clean it also. I have some sticky marks and glue for where the guage pods used to be in my car. I am either going to replace the dash or get it flocked. I will try and remove the stuff first but I imagine I am going to wreck the dashboard in the process.

H.

Getting your dash flocked will be cheaper that a recover in Alcantara or leather due to the work required with either of the others. Dude and Blue Angel both ave flocked dashes and Jurgen has a white VVTi with one fitted so have a look and see what you think. Flocking is hard wearing and a dash is not a wear area but unsure what might happen if something was accidentally dropped on it. Attached are some shots of leather,one in suede plus two of that one Jurgen has flocked and Dudes one but cant find anyone who had use Alcantara though and you really need to see one ' in the flesh 'so to speak! :innocent: to decide what you want or are prepared to pay for

33.JPG

60.jpg

100.jpg

155.jpg

158.jpg

166.jpg

167.jpg

Flocked Dash.jpg