The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Took a few sneeky pics at Hodge's Jap Performance shoot

Bossco

I've just got back from Hodge's Jap Performance shoot. I never though it would have taken 4 hours but some of the photos taken are spectacular. The lad in charge really knows his stuff. I took some sneeky ones from my phone but I'm only giving you a few so as not to spoil the end result.........and I've got Hodge's permission;)

Great pics Johnny - I saw this car for the first time at the weekend and I just couldn't believe the work that has gone in to making it so special. It's one of those cars that really needs (deserves) to be seen in the flesh.

Couldn't agree more mate. First time I saw the car in his garage, I was a little taken aback. It's sensational.

Couldn't agree more mate. First time I saw the car in his garage, I was a little taken aback. It's sensational.

I still have money on it achieving 'JP's Best Modded Toyota for 2011 Award'. I don't think JP has had anything published in its mag this year that comes close (with the exception of Michael's yellow Beast which was a bit of a stunner too).