The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fecking Kids!

Clarkey

My nephew's mates were gathered around my Supe having a "meeting" - and one them of was standing on the bonnet!!!

I went absolutely nuts!! They ran off when they saw me, I recognise the kid standing on the bonnet. If I catch up with that mincer that looks like Plug from Beano - I will want to rip his head from his shoulders & shit down his neck!

Got scratch marks on the bonnet scoop! Hopefully it'll T-Cut out. It's quite noticeable.

I am so so fucked off right now! I'm the Gun's of the Naverone at this moment in time.

Guard you're Supes well!

Originally posted by Jake

Oh yes you can! :D

You know what I mean though the world has gone mad and also it is my perception that there is a generation of parents out there lacking the skills/effort to bring up their children properly. Kids are protected by the law so they can't be properly punished for doing wrong. And kids push the boundries - it's how they learn, unfortunately the boundries seem to be very elastic in our current society.

This is just my sheltered perception of the UK, maybe I only choose to see the worst stuff that goes on.

Originally posted by Alex Holdroyd

You know what I mean though........

I know exactly what you mean and you're right, it's the parent's fault. The two kids across the road are terrible. I've seen them also standing on their dad's brand new car. The older one, about 10 years old, told his mother to "fucking do it yourself" the other day when she told him to put his bike away. She didn't smack him or anything. I'd have beaten the snot out of him.

Originally posted by Jake

I know exactly what you mean and you're right, it's the parent's fault. The two kids across the road are terrible. I've seen them also standing on their dad's brand new car. The older one, about 10 years old, told his mother to "fucking do it yourself" the other day when she told him to put his bike away. She didn't smack him or anything. I'd have beaten the snot out of him.

When I was a kid - my parents would've flayed me to the inch of my life for behaving like that.

I was thinking of getting my nephew to tell me where the little oik lives and having a chat with his parents. But he's not talking because he doesn't want to be seen as a grass/snitch.

I can see why he's not talking - but that doesn't help me.

Just gotta keep my eye's peeled for the little gob-shite - I'suppose and get busy tomorrow with the T-Cut.

kids are like computers you gota punch the information into them,when i 1st bought my supe i made it known to the local kids that if any of them touched my car i would,kick them right off this fekin planet!!! harsh i know but hey i'v had no bother.:)

they think they clever because the law takes there side most of the time but hey it aint our fault if they slip when they confronted and bang there head off the concrete.and fancy trying to shut the door when there hands are in there,thats just silly,but they do it in panic all the time,jeeeeez:D

Hold a meeting of your own while standdinng on his bike!!!!!!!!!!!

This kind of behaviour makes my blood boil, kids can be punished other that smacking them, not that I think the odd smack does them any harm as the worst that can happen!! But with my two if they are out of order I ground the older one and send the 10 year old to bed early for a couple of days. The trouble with kids in general is the parents do not discipline them properly and explain to them why its being done and inform them that this kind of carry on is not accepablle!!!! Sorry to go on but things are getting to be ridiculous, there is more to being a parent than just having them and feeding and clothing.

Sheena:flame Dev

Mr Keef will back me up here. Felling square where I live used to be JUMPING with Chav wankers. They used to trip up the old people, jump on passers by and smash windows. Everyone hated em.... until someone twatted one of em! Two Chavs were causing trouble for a couple of blokes off for a quiet pint. In the end the geezas got sick and hammered one of them. There was bloody uproar that the kid had been hit!!!!! What a joke.

It's stopped em now tho so respect to the blokes involved!

Originally posted by GeordieSteve

Mr Keef will back me up here. Felling square where I live used to be JUMPING with Chav wankers. They used to trip up the old people, jump on passers by and smash windows. Everyone hated em.... until someone twatted one of em! Two Chavs were causing trouble for a couple of blokes off for a quiet pint. In the end the geezas got sick and hammered one of them. There was bloody uproar that the kid had been hit!!!!! What a joke.

It's stopped em now tho so respect to the blokes involved!

CORRECT MATE!! the way i look at it now is if a kid is gona cause botha and there daddys arnt gona stop it then hey!,i will see the kids and if there dads say anything ill see them to,sometimes they think they are clever like the family that messed with my gti-r,but they gota realise if i catch someone messing wif my car i will make that person wish he had never seen a car in his whole life.:p

A mate of mine was robbed by the son of a big time south london... well..... gangster. My mate went to his dads house and told him the story.... he said "he's in there, just do it" and my mate gave him a good kicking. His old man knew his son had done wrong so made him take the punishment. The way it should be!

Unfortunatley none of this stuff is new. When I used to live in the East End of London there were these two twins, they ran a protection racket, they used to demand 50p off t pensioners coming out of the local supermarket or they would shove the trolley in the road.

One day a van driver left his van open at the back of the local working mens club, the twins got in and set fire to some rubbish in the van. The van blew up and burned half the club down, £250,000 of damage.

This was 25 years ago and the twins were 7 years old at the time.

I wonder what they are doing now.

Hopefully they're dead.... scum.

It makes me sick to read comments like this, I cant believe people dont teach their kids respect thesedays. I was always brought up to respect other peoples property and belongings. A healthy "fear" of repercusions (sp?) from my dad always saw me keep to the straight and narrow.

Some of these kids need a very bad hiding. If I caught my kids on anyones car, no matter how new or old it was, Id quite literally send them into orbit. Theyd be crying for weeks.......

Unbelievable....

Kids are a pain in the ass but IMO its only the parents to blame I work Nights at a supermarket and you would be amazed at the amounts of kids that harrass customers even at 200am in the morning kids as young as 8.

Now youve gotta ask yourself what decent parent would let a 8 year old kid out at that time of night.

The store is in quite an affulent area with lots of newish 4 5 6 bed homes but just 15 mins walk is a council estate. Ah I bet ur thinking council estate wrong the kids from there seem to have some kind of principles at least.

The problem is half the people living in these 4 5 bed houses are mortgaged up to the hilt and both parents are working all hours god sends to keep afloat, leaving little if anytime for the kids.

We have recently had an ASBO order put on the store to ban more that 2 children under the age of 18 hanging around the store. It has now quietened down ever since an incident when Riot police came out and gave it the heavy hand one lad really gave it some all the kids where put into paddy wagons but for some reason or other the lad given it some was handcuffed an taken to the "nice" policemans car which was down an alleyway needless to say he hasn't been back.

Smackin the little gits (well the ones that are little gits I mean) is only really a temporary measure. Its their whole attitude you need to sort out really. Trying to instill a spot of fear into a git that has years of gittyness already in his/her system really only adds up to bullying in a way and as such doesn't really solve the overall problem (OK we feel a bit better cos we smacked the little git). The system needs the ability to do something along the lines of that bad lads army thing. 6-8 weeks of intense shall we say aggressive instruction should suffice. As that program showed you don't need violence to instill discipline you can break any man in a few days by wearing him out (kids can actually be a lot more resilient so require a bit more work). Should they offer violence then assertive strong put downs will be used so they will learn that violence is not an option as well.

I hear you say you cant send a 10 year old to an army training camp well if they are old enough to climb on my car they are old enough to run up and down a gravelly hill

sorry I can't add anything positive to this debate except I totally agree we need to find a permanent solution to stop this kind of antisocial behaviour.

I was in a situation two years ago that involved a group kids (15 yr olds) and a stolen car that had been used as a mobile toy box for all the nicked items they had taken including a few car stereos.

The car ended up crashed into parked cars outside my office at work and the "kids" just abandoned the wreak and ran away.

Luckily, I had eaten my Weetabix that morning and managed to catch the driver :D

I had a days holiday from work so I could be a Court Witness and did all the legal red tape stuff only for the little tw@t to get off with a warning.

Even the police man who I handed the driver to was also amazed as he was a witness too.

..... complete waste of time :mad:

Originally posted by Clarkey_Sparkey

My nephew's mates were gathered around my Supe having a "meeting" - and one them of was standing on the bonnet!!!

I went absolutely nuts!! They ran off when they saw me, I recognise the kid standing on the bonnet. If I catch up with that mincer that looks like Plug from Beano - I will want to rip his head from his shoulders & shit down his neck!

Got scratch marks on the bonnet scoop! Hopefully it'll T-Cut out. It's quite noticeable.

I am so so fucked off right now! I'm the Gun's of the Naverone at this moment in time.

Guard you're Supes well!

You think that's bad!! I went to see a friend in a rough part of leeds (tingley) a while back, only to find her fucking kids sat on my rear wing!!!

Well one of them was anyway. I was like "GET THE FUCK OFF! IT'S HOLLOW!"