The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1jzgte vacum pipe location

leesupra12

That vacuum pipe probably originally went to the charcoal canister or a device on the firewall that I believe had something to do with the heater mate.

Either way the fact that it's disconnected wouldn't cause the bad running. The same pipe on mine is hangin' loose at the moment and it's not effecting the engine.

Have you checked the plugs, plug coils and their connectors? I'd even go so far as to say make sure that the timing is correct.

hi buddy the 1 in the top pic does that 1 go to the map sensor. or is it the 1 in the video the map sensor pipe.

when i leave my finger on the pipe on the inside of the manifold it runs not to bad but when i let go it back fires.

in process checking the connectors.

cheers lee