The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello!

Guest SupraMel

Guest SupraMel

Hi all,

I'm Mel and I am currently a MKiii Supra owner however I have my eye on a cute body kitted MKiv twin turbo in pale blue which is for sale on someone's front garden near where I live. I have took a sneaky pic of it so I'll have to post that up later :)

In the mean time this is my MKiii

2011_0306Carpics0889.jpg

Guest SupraMel

Hehe it would certainly make a good toy :) here it is;

IMAG0054.jpg

I've called her jelly bean, not sure how it'll get off that garden lol it's been slammed and is belly rubbing on the gravel!

If i get it i think I'll want to go for a big single conversion, what's the deal with these is it an expensive job? I've completely stripped and rebuilt the 7m in my MKiii so i'm no stranger to getting dirty and shredding my knuckles, although sadly it doesn't make for very girly hands lol :)

Hehe it would certainly make a good toy :) here it is;

[ATTACH=CONFIG]140191[/ATTACH]

I've called her jelly bean, not sure how it'll get off that garden lol it's been slammed and is belly rubbing on the gravel!

Looks nicely hidden behind the connifers and wheelie bin :D

We don't live in Yorkshire Thankyou !! How rude

Tell wilko that! he always posts in the Yorkshire section ;) and not the Midlands and you always reply so ;)

I don't know what to say I think offended is an understatement :tongue:

Dont be offended, Chesvegas :D you said it already

Welcome Mel,

Another (non chesvegas) Derbyshire member here :)

Guest SupraMel
Chesterfield too, we have quite a good following in chezvegas :) I live in Newbold, near the nags head and wheatsheaf pubs.

I think i see your car in the Fitness First car park quite a bit??

The blue car is in Tupton, just off the first roundabout on the A61, on your left if you're heading towards Clay Cross.

Thanks, i really like the Mkiii, and im a member on MKiiisupra.net, a lot of work has gone into that car so far, and its still very much work in progress, so i won't be getting rid of it for a LONG time!

Looks nicely hidden behind the connifers and wheelie bin :D

Tell wilko that! he always posts in the Yorkshire section ;) and not the Midlands and you always reply so ;)

Dont be offended, Chesvegas :D you said it already

Welcome Mel,

Another (non chesvegas) Derbyshire member here :)

I can't help where he posts, stop ribbing me and go give josh some more abuse :D

I think i see your car in the Fitness First car park quite a bit??

The blue car is in Tupton, just off the first roundabout on the A61, on your left if you're heading towards Clay Cross.

Thanks, i really like the Mkiii, and im a member on MKiiisupra.net, a lot of work has gone into that car so far, and its still very much work in progress, so i won't be getting rid of it for a LONG time!

You got a link to the build thread, we love pictures :)

Edit: I believe this it the build thread http://www.mkiiisupra.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=29384

Edited by Tyson (see edit history)

Guest SupraMel

Haha that is most certainly the build thread :) there is also a more recet one showing what i've been doing for the last couple of weeks

http://www.mkiiisupra.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=35248

Or there is a much more general thread on retro rides as it's all a bit all over the place on the mkiii forum :)

http://retrorides.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=readersrides&action=display&thread=108799

I'll have a look see if i can still see the mkiv on piston heads :)

Haha that is most certainly the build thread :) there is also a more recet one showing what i've been doing for the last couple of weeks

http://www.mkiiisupra.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=35248

Or there is a much more general thread on retro rides as it's all a bit all over the place on the mkiii forum :)

http://retrorides.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=readersrides&action=display&thread=108799

I'll have a look see if i can still see the mkiv on piston heads :)

Did I read that Phil works at RRD? Which branch? My dad worked there for RRD for a long time,