The mkiv Supra Owners Club

best place to buy disc and pads?

bullet_uk

Dont skimp on brakes mate, even on a NA.

OEM is best, but I think there are some decent branded stuff on e-bay, but beware of fakes.

You wont know till you need them!

I didn't think about ebay but not sure i want to risk it unless there is anyone else on here that has brought off ebay and can send me a link to the same ones and thanks

Aaron Henry at Steven Eagell, Milton Keynes Toyota does good prices too (01908 248848), Theres a member on here who works for the same firm I believe (there's a thread promoting cheap parts for owners club members somewhere if you do a search). I've just bought some new OEM UK rear discs and pads from them, delivery was only £16 too.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOYOTA-SUPRA-3-0-93-96-REAR-BRAKE-DISCS-OE-QUALITY-/290502651510?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item43a34eae76#ht_1431wt_922

Bargain price and claimed to be oem quality, might be worth a go bud? They're 307mm so the correct size for smaller j-spec brakes.

wow they are cheap id be interested to see if anyone else has brought some of these

on that not ill take your word and get these ordered then

These aren't the same ones I got dude! Just noticed that price is for a pair, I paid that price for each disk :D

I'd recommend you wait for someone who has brought ones from this seller to comment on the quality.

Saying that, at that price you can't really go wrong.

Strangely my local car parts shop had them in stock! They were boxed as Apex or something but looked OEM.

Think they were roughly the same price & they worked really well too!

i use these aswell & work well for me :) chris wilson does a really good set of brake pads, heard plenty of good things about them. so may be worth giving him a pm :)

These aren't the same ones I got dude! Just noticed that price is for a pair, I paid that price for each disk :D

I'd recommend you wait for someone who has brought ones from this seller to comment on the quality.

Saying that, at that price you can't really go wrong.

well what ever i do i won't be doing it until the weekend bud