The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japanese Performance Magazine *we want you guys*

Poshmalc

My name's Matt Shaw and I write for Japanese Performance Magazine. During the past 6 months we have hopefully turned a corner with the mag by trying to bring it bang up to date and trying not to alienate people as much as was probably the case in the past. We are trying to get away from Evo and Scooby heavy issues and giving everyone in the scene a chance to get there chosen model/marque into the limelight. We also want to get heavily involved in meets, maybe getting them into a regular slot in the front of the magazine. We know that you guys are knocking out some great cars at the moment but you probably know better than I do as to who deserves to represent the Toyota with a feature. Please let me know direct of any potential feature cars, meet ideas or anything you think may be relative to get you guys some coverage. If a mod could sticky this too so you have somewhere to chuck your ideas that'd be great!

My direct email is: [email protected]

I'm booked in next week for a front cover feature Photoshoot :D

I recon there's a few cars on here that are perfect for a mag feature.

IMO Mitchell9006 and Bossco are perfect feature cars. Very well styled and full of bling.

Odds are Bosscos car will be at my Photoshoot anyways if you fancy a butchers at it.

I'm booked in next week for a front cover feature Photoshoot :D

I recon there's a few cars on here that are perfect for a mag feature.

IMO Mitchell9006 and Bossco are perfect feature cars. Very well styled and full of bling.

They started off very well then :D

There are a number of other cars I think would be worth a feature, there are any owners who do not big themselves up for such praise where they clearly deserve it. I think some of the V8 and NA-T members on here and showcars should be considered.

I don't think JamieP should have yet another feature, I'm sure he doesn't want to steal the lime light from other guys who have also worked really hard on their projects and maybe deserve the chance??

There are a number of other cars I think would be worth a feature, there are any owners who do not big themselves up for such praise where they clearly deserve it. I think some of the V8 and NA-T members on here and showcars should be considered.

I don't think JamieP should have yet another feature, I'm sure he doesn't want to steal the lime light from other guys who have also worked really hard on their projects and maybe deserve a feature??

It's a fair point, but it's the magazine's perogative at the end of the day. They only feature what they think appeals to their readers the most, and a 1000hp widebody street car is an attractive front cover I guess....

My name's Matt Shaw and I write for Japanese Performance Magazine. During the past 6 months we have hopefully turned a corner with the mag by trying to bring it bang up to date and trying not to alienate people as much as was probably the case in the past. We are trying to get away from Evo and Scooby heavy issues and giving everyone in the scene a chance to get there chosen model/marque into the limelight. We also want to get heavily involved in meets, maybe getting them into a regular slot in the front of the magazine. We know that you guys are knocking out some great cars at the moment but you probably know better than I do as to who deserves to represent the Toyota with a feature. Please let me know direct of any potential feature cars, meet ideas or anything you think may be relative to get you guys some coverage. If a mod could sticky this too so you have somewhere to chuck your ideas that'd be great!

My direct email is: [email protected]

I've sent you an E-mail with 1 or 2 pics :D Hope it's something your intrested in.

Ross.

There is a car coming soon from SRD that will make all others (ncluding mine) look very shabby indeed, I can say no more :cool:

You see you just need to invest more money in your car. It is indeed a sad day when your car becomes shabby, I will have to set fire to mine to hide it's shame ;)

i think a coverage on a car from this forum would be great, it would also be great if they somehow cover the community on here, include maybe a few awesome shot from JAE and other big meets, that video scott done the other day had some amazing shots and made me feel jealous I hadn't attended more events (still loving the wile happy pose).

sometimes you get the odd bad comment, and sometimes people take things the wrong way and get offended, but on a whole the forum on here is such a great community it would be a great chance to share it with all the other non-members who also own supras to allow this place to grow :)

Thanks guys for all the fantastic replies and offers for feature cars the results are overwhelming. There's a few on here we'd really like to get shot and it looks like next year will be a good year to get some shithot Supras out there and into the mag! Until then we've got Hodge's white Sup on the cover so hope you guys like what you see! We're planning something a little different for this cover so it'll be a real tester to see what the response is.

Thanks again guys!

Matt