The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New build starts

supradibbs

Ok so the car arrived today, first impression are the car does need some love, the NA-T conversion although the kit is a cheapo xs power jobbie the conversion has been done well 12v mod for the fuel pump wire job is very nice and has been fitted with a new pump.

Today i basically had a quick look over the car and pulled the dash out ready to ship to Dave to carbon wrap.

Tomorrow i will start pulling the old turbo off and change the timing belt.

Heres some pics.

Edited by supradibbs (see edit history)

Well he told me today e will be picking up a GTE lump in a few months so we will do very little to this he has picked up another manifold and a SP57 turbo, i would imagine he will keep that turbo for a while with the TT lump being that he will still be running the NA manual box

Ok so we are currently at a stop awaiting parts to arrive so i decided to start cleaning the car up a bit and figured i would start with the headlights, at first i was just going to clean up the yellowing lenses but being a white car it was crying out for some facelift headlights but as we know are stupid expensive i spoke with the owner of the car and he gave me the go ahead to facelift style the pre facelift headlights.

Before

After

Please not the front end is not yet bolted up hence the panel gaps

Edited by supradibbs (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...