The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Birthday bash/christmas party

Branners

We have made some major changes to the birthday bash in November.

The plan now is to go to a hotel (more than likely Daventry near Northampton) and just have a bit of food, lots of drink and a disco/music.

going to be the 26th Nov or the 3rd Dec.

Hotel should be around £70 for the night, disco will be paid for by the club so you need to find money for the drinks and the food which should hopefully be quite cheap.

So please put your name down if interested (if we dont get enough people it just turns in to a night at a hotel with drink and pub food so it will happen no matter what).

1. Branners

If it's 26th November I should be able to go, but the 3rd December is my birthday and I may be going away. Or maybe this could be a joint club Xmas and Josh's birthday party :D

opposite for me its my bday the 28th so I will not be free on the 26th :p

1. Branners

2. Josh (depending on date)

3. Ripped_Fear

hmm, Interest seems a little low in this. Any more for any more?

We are not sure if we are going to have other commitments around that time John. There is also the issue of baby sitters. Our in laws are back form holiday next week and we will find out how the land lies.

H.

• 2 weeks later...