The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Last big meet 2011

-Welsh-Stealth-

Right with this I spoke to Jon& Craig Friday.& we're looking at 1 big last meet this Monday(the 3rd) before the rumoured snow hits next month?! As at the moment we've got the perfect weather for it :) we're going for the carvery 19:30'ish. Be good to see everyone, as I'll hold my hand up& admit I haven't been in a looooong time!

Add your name:

1. -welsh-stealth-

2. Downimpact

3. Dr_jekyll

I would like to come what's wrong with people doing meets on weekdays that's what weekends are for like Sunday? I need a new rad fitted at the mo so I dunno plus short notice . only good thing is I live pontprenau so I 2 min away.

It's been j30 of the m4 for years. I know it's quite far for you guys down west, I used to sit in crosshands& watch. &I currently work in Abergavenny& for people like me cardiffs far enough... But no reason why you guys can't organise a meet down west :)
i know that about J 30 meet did go to a few years ago , but not really what you call central , and the whole idea of a meet is to get as many cars together as poss , where not only you get the cars to see its meeting other members

hi welsh stealth dunno if you got my pm as i was using my phone before and was freezing so didnt know if it sent but me and dad i think are up for tomorrow if still ok we be bringing the supra and the gto if thats cool

and coming with the misses . excuse to take her out:)

hi welsh stealth dunno if you got my pm as i was using my phone before and was freezing so didnt know if it sent but me and dad i think are up for tomorrow if still ok we be bringing the supra and the gto if thats cool

and coming with the misses . excuse to take her out:)

lol!cool ;) dropped you a pm mate. may be a few skylines, SXOC (Project_s14...Nev's???)there aswell. usually is :) but yeah more the merrier, im bringing my man "friend" as my girlfriend can't make it.... :D

1. -welsh-stealth-

2. Downimpact

3. Dr_jekyll

4. k9l3