The mkiv Supra Owners Club

post 500-600 bhp vids

Rob_Mitchell

hey guys im looking for dyno, street, drag ect ect videos of supras running 500-600bhp, i want a rough idea of what mine will be like.

i know my setup will spool awesome and having the twin gate manifold and greddy intake i think it should help alot, but the autobox lets me down on my build... but having a built engine i think a built box is on the cards but just not yet, want it running first.

500-600bhp auto vids would be nice. cheers guys. plus x-factor is on tonight so need something decent to watch, help a man in need!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

ill try and get one of mine on my next day off, i have got one of me going up the strip at the pod but that was off my mates iphone n isnt great. i did exactly the same thing with searching for vids before i got my hands on my car :)

excuse my poor launch :p was a pod virgin after all

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1232001959&success=1

Edited by tkddav3 (see edit history)

I don't think you should get so hung up on the auto being poo Rob. There seems some good advice on Supraforums on looking after the autobox :)

I aint getting hung up dude, i love the way the auto drives, just concerned about the power as i know im going to crave more.... i really need to go out in a single auto to get me buzzing lol

colins sounds a bit of a weapon, i loved his car.

jamie how did you find 550bhp when you first started out? do you get used to the power quickly or is it still a handful?

• 1 month later...