The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JM Imports Visit

Guest DarrenLee

Guest DarrenLee

Hi Everyone

Just thought I would post a HUGE thank you to Jurgen and his brother for a fantastic service and brilliant morning at their business/workshop. I had some niggles fixed, new contacts on the starter motor, oils and fluids topped up and 2 gauges fitted. Great experience and brilliant time to chat about cars and stuff.

I will be back again very soon as I now know someone I trust to work on my car and deliver an amazing and high quality job.

Thanks guys.

I got my car from Jurgen and for a short while I was a little disappointed with a couple of faults that the car had. They had brought in a large number of cars that week and mine "seemed" ok. Once I raised my concerns with Jurgen he was fantastic and really went out of his way to make us happy. One of the main problems we had was the work required and geography of leaving the car there for a week or so.

In the end I came away from the experience a very happy man and now have one of the best cars in the club.

H.