The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1/4 Run, 7.77 NA-T....

Noz

I am mate. some people are undecied..... DodgyRog for example. Jekyl said he can sort me a turbo, so hopefully hook up with him next week or so, then contact DaveH who ran that 1/4 run for another quote for some 525cc injectors... then save up to go get it mapped. Spoke to Ryan already, going for stock compression and trying to break the 400 mark.

Makes me feel a bit sorry for myself after seeing this NA-T on stock intake pretty much EAT the road!

I am mate. some people are undecied..... DodgyRog for example. Jekyl said he can sort me a turbo, so hopefully hook up with him next week or so, then contact DaveH who ran that 1/4 run for another quote for some 525cc injectors... then save up to go get it mapped. Spoke to Ryan already, going for stock compression and trying to break the 400 mark.

Makes me feel a bit sorry for myself after seeing this NA-T on stock intake pretty much EAT the road!

So what will the whole conversion cost???

No idea, but not a huge amount. Saved money by parting it together myself, 2nd hand EMU and wiring that in myself sometime when I get a spare day.
I think that is the most biggest issue for people deciding between NA-TT & NA-T. Going NA-TT is a clean & proven method, the NA-T which has repped up my view massively since spending the weekend with Craig & his NA-T on Dragonball is slowly becoming a good option. Would be nice one everything is sorted it had a standard off the shelf kit which can then be applied to any stock NA car.

Oh, and that thing is madness! Though is he running a BL box?