The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Syvecs Training Day

Ryan.G

Hi Guys

As the Syvecs Owners list has massively grown over the last year and new firmwares with features are constantly added i will be doing a few training days in November showing owners and traders that are not fully mapping the unit around the software and logging software to help owners to get the best from the Syvecs by going over the below:

- How to Datalog properly and analyse the logs

- Adding extra sensors and setting up engine trips and trims

- Upgrading firmware to take advantage of new features.

- Changes to Calibration switch settings and Changes to Traction control system

- Wiring in external outputs and setting them up

- Using the output testing function to help diagnose problems

If you are interested then pop your name below

There will be a small charge around £50 to cover costs of Dyno and Drinks

Ryan

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great idea Ryan, count on you on thinking out of the box.

Question:

• Would this be useful for a novice like myself?

• How exactly are you planning on conducting the session, say there are 10 "students", are you going to be projecting what you are doing on a larger screen, how will we follow what you are doing?

• Chris mentioned Webinar, that is fairly straight forward for me to set up if I had access to the internet and was obviously attending (date depending, perhaps I even get a free pass :) ).

Anyone is welcome but if im honest is only really useful to owners with a Syvecs ecu.

Notes will be supplied to go with the day to help people attending remember what was shown.

A large screen will show everything going on with the software and then a car will be on the dyno showing some of the features working and things to look out for in datalogs.

Basic understandings of computers is needed but im sure everyone knows how to turn it on and open a piece of software :D