Supra Stainles Steel Door Sills

Noz

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

at the moment im looking at having a twin peice made, 2 seperate peices that would almost look like tribal in the middle where they joined, to give the look of one peice but actually be two.

if people would be interested in supra logo designs i could look into having this done. the items would be between 30-35 pounds i would assume. anyone maybe interested?

those door sills look like they have engraving on them. with laser cut design there would be the Supra logo removed from the material, or any other design required -possibly V8, TT, JZA80 etc etc.

anyone have any photos of more designs required?

I will look into doing a group buy if enough interest and the prices are right. i will look into getting a first design made.

ANYONE HAVE SOME DIMENSIONS?

ok mate will do.

if i get some made, il chase up any interest people have put on here, and make a group buy.

shame non of the traders on here supply the item.

going on previous stuff ive had made, i expect prices will be around 40GBP due to be custom order. hows that sounding?

Here are some photos I took at lunchtime. The sun is right on the car at the moment, so I could wait until later to take some more, but you should be able to see the logo now.

If I was to design some more, I would have a couple of etched thick lines either side of the logo to near to each end. Or a reversal, all etched and a shiny Supra instead.

I'll measure one later. :)

attachment.php?attachmentid=139869&d=1317388758

attachment.php?attachmentid=139870&d=1317388758

attachment.php?attachmentid=139871&d=1317388758

IMG_0414.jpg

IMG_0411.jpg

IMG_0410.jpg

yea a few lines going down the side would look nice. im in talk with a guy at the moment. not heard back if he can do etching. fingers crossed he can, this would look the business. plus i wouldnt want a gapping great hole where the logo goes, so i expect other people feel the same. you would need 2 sills per door if you had the logo laser cut, id like a tribal one done mixing into the logo, il probably have to try and figure out how to back it...

awesome photos mate. sills look sa'weet!

thats a 330 steering wheel yes? do you find much difference driving with smaller wheel than stock

yea a few lines going down the side would look nice. im in talk with a guy at the moment. not heard back if he can do etching. fingers crossed he can, this would look the business. plus i wouldnt want a gapping great hole where the logo goes, so i expect other people feel the same. you would need 2 sills per door if you had the logo laser cut, id like a tribal one done mixing into the logo, il probably have to try and figure out how to back it...

awesome photos mate. sills look sa'weet!

thats a 330 steering wheel yes? do you find much difference driving with smaller wheel than stock

The steering wheel is fantastic, feels far more precise, and just looks amazing. :)

what about having some of these made: opinions?

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?110440-New-BLING-Now-Avalible-(PT1-Of-many)&highlight=door%20sills

I would consider getting some new ones if they matched those! They look great IMO.

do you want a completely blank set of sills? but formed yes

Yes,as long as they are like the same ones in the link,folded correct to fit under the trim,they look spot on with 3 folds

I think a supra logo all over the place is a bit OTT.i'm sure that guy sells bits and bobs on flea bay? for the supra.

no idea.

there is also the option to have the supra logo etched onto the middle, but with a single line, not like the ones above which are filled in, but more discreet, if you are interested.

i need to get a price for the forming.