The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Love your Supra?

BK1

Then give it a quick polish, take the day off work and go for a long drive in this glorious autumn sunshine:cool:

I did.

Blasted down from North Wales to Birmingham to pick up my son.

Great drive and the car got some admiring glances along the way.

Caught in rush hour traffic on the way back, some local lads shouted their approval [GRIN][/GRIN]

Edited by BK1 (see edit history)

I have not been ashamed to drive mine since I saw KDW's. It just sits under cover so people don't know I have one.

I did actually think about taking today off work as the weather is going to be fantastic but I have too much to do, story of my ownership to be honest..!!

H.

Can't get enough my Sup!lol!

I would def say I'm a proud owner. The supra is a great performance car for the money and with all of the great builds that have been done/are being done, they have stayed in the media and have avoided the stigma that has befallen other models.:)

As I use mine as a daily driver, it always brings a smile to my face at start and end of the day. I had my meter read a few days ago and the guy who did it, was more interested in my supra. He could not believe it was 17 years old. I love the fact it gets attention everywhere I drive, and we all know the mkiv's look gorgeous lol!

Well I do love my supra and did give it a damn good clean and polish.. Trouble is, if I don't reverse out my parking space at my new flat at a precise angle I scuff my splitter.. Yes I know it's my own fault for lowering it so much but I can tell you, there is nothing quite like the sound of carbon scrapping tarmac lol

Monsween took this clip, it scuffs just at the very end, actually this was one of the more successful angles, so the scuff on the driver side part wasn't too bad. Not good when you love your pride and joy though :/

[video=youtube;yetzPA-c4es]

Well I do love my supra and did give it a damn good clean and polish.. Trouble is, if I don't reverse out my parking space at my new flat at a precise angle I scuff my splitter.. Yes I know it's my own fault for lowering it so much but I can tell you, there is nothing quite like the sound of carbon scrapping tarmac lol

Monsween took this clip, it scuffs just at the very end, actually this was one of the more successful angles, so the scuff on the driver side part wasn't too bad. Not good when you love your pride and joy though :/

why dont you put down a couple of bits of wood give you a couple little extra inches?

Mine's my daily drive... Maybe it's because i'm new to owning a Sup or maybe it's because i've idolised these cars since I was about 7 but it's just always so FUN to drive, even in traffic!

Also i've taken it on my M1 a couple of times since getting it, not even beasting it, just cruising and listening to the hum of the engine.

Its days like today, with the sun out, crisp cold air I wish I was in a supra. Would love to be out in a aerotop just cruising about, just like the old days of my T-Bar MR2 :)

rather than a clattery focus TDi. :(

I was topless last night, and also again this morning. The joy of cruising those country lanes down Eastbourne way, is just great.

The windscreen took ages to demist, but once it did, had a fantastic cruise home from my girlfriend's. My dog enjoyed it too. Kinda. :)

I love my supra so much that i havn't cleaned it since before Suprapod, took it out to the MOT station in the sun yeaterday then drove it back home and went on Forza instead :)

Well it seems my dad loves my car more than i do, not only has he spent a weeek fixing the little problems i had with it but he has just text me saying did i notice he had cleaned it (i feell like an @rse as i din't notice)

You need to sell your house and buy one with a flat drive! :D