The mkiv Supra Owners Club

FAO events organizer. - Xmas Meet - Saturday 17th December - 19:30HRS

hodge

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sorting out a Xmas get together.

How about going for a Chinese or something and then out for a drink???

Thoughts.

were trying to organise a chritsmas do for the whole club bud, just trying to get a rough idea of numbers that would be up for this. the thread is located in the national events section.

Ok, I'll start a list for people to register interest. Are you ok with me changing the thread title to something along the lines of "Xmas Grub + pi55 up?"

What area? Town? How does Saturday the 17th sound?

Ok, I'll start a list for people to register interest. Are you ok with me changing the thread title to something along the lines of "Xmas Grub + pi55 up?"

What area? Town? How does Saturday the 17th sound?

17th December you mean.

How abouts Newcastle. We could do a Chinese buffet in chinatown then go for a mOnster or 2.

I could have a word with Andrew at the Landmark if n e body fancies it. Defo up for a chinese, don't fancy travelling too much for a national meet.

I have a Charity night at the Palace Gardens in Newcastle on the 15th October full banquet meal and only £20 per head..

Bit early for Christmas mate. I'd come along but I'm away that weekend.

Bump for this thread!

We can't have a Xmas do with just 4 people - Come on Neo, Bossco, safcDixon, Aman, Jonny, TomS, Supra Steveo, Blossom etc etc.....

We've had a crap year for local meets so lets round it off in the way in which we want next year to start :)

Saturday 17th December 2011

1. Hodge

2. Stevo

3. qwarrior

4. ugp

Edited by Stevo (see edit history)

Are we still happy with the 17th? If not let me know. Otherwise, I will start phoning around to get an idea on availability + get menu's to post on here.