The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Daywalker2 UNDEAD

dude

The boys had a bit of time today so we removed the whole front, we are going to make it very quick to remove in future, Simon is sealiung the bulkhead to the screen surround and making a dash, and the engine and box have been removed, the box is going to Andy Frost to be upgraded as he thinks it is only safe to around 1600 hp so it needs checking the 3.4 bottom end may be sold, it is the one that ran the first 7 by a jap car, crank checked and all refreshed by Steve Whitaker ready for another season.

P1010550.JPG

P1010551.JPG

P1010552.JPG

P1010553.JPG

P1010554.JPG

P1010555.JPG

P1010556.JPG

$(KGrHqEOKi0E4ndZDvB9BOLsQvms5g~~_12.jpg

$(KGrHqEOKogE4uDbgwyzBOLsQS3)eg~~_12.jpg

$(KGrHqIOKkYE4!ft8O05BOLsQOkM)!~~_12.jpg

P0326_163856[1].jpg

P1010460.JPG

Edited by dude
Added a few pics of how car started (see edit history)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks more like the gold eyes you get on Doom when you're invincible :D

Good updates!

Do you mean invincible or invisible !!!!

Its working out well, I now have a race car and gym all in one, I can deadlift and shrugs and will try bench press tomorrow !!!

Subscribed..Should be moved to Projects forum.

Dude, Does she have a bulkhead engine plate? cannot see one there.

It would also be interesting to see what mods Frosty "Warrants" on your Glide?

I have Kevlar bands, Billet drums, Pro Valve body, straight cut gears from memory!

Good luck and keep the posts coming bud, do you know how to make the pics BIGGER?

Stu ;-)

Subscribed..Should be moved to Projects forum.

Dude, Does she have a bulkhead engine plate? cannot see one there.

It would also be interesting to see what mods Frosty "Warrants" on your Glide?

I have Kevlar bands, Billet drums, Pro Valve body, straight cut gears from memory!

Good luck and keep the posts coming bud, do you know how to make the pics BIGGER?

Stu ;-)

Stu click the pic you want and it will by magic get bigger, the motor plate goes between the box and engine, it is the black plate at the back of the engine, Frosty said the box will be fine to 1500hp but thats not enough and I don't want to take any chances, i'd rather do it once and do it right.

Lexan rear window turned up, had I realsied the weight difference I would not have bothered.

really! i weighed mine from Plastics4u against the glass one and it was somethink like 9-10 Kilo's lighter! did you go for the 3mm or 5mm lexan? Also something i have been deliberating is the safety aspect of using Lexan over Glass in a race car, There are pro's and Cons but ultimately lexan would be safer in a crash, and possibly a fire if these lexan's where fire retardent?

It's probably worth checking the rule book to see if it stipulates HAVING to use lexan sides and rear on a 25.1 car?

Is that Daywalker's boot? you going GOLD??

really! i weighed mine from Plastics4u against the glass one and it was somethink like 9-10 Kilo's lighter! did you go for the 3mm or 5mm lexan? Also something i have been deliberating is the safety aspect of using Lexan over Glass in a race car, There are pro's and Cons but ultimately lexan would be safer in a crash, and possibly a fire if these lexan's where fire retardent?

It's probably worth checking the rule book to see if it stipulates HAVING to use lexan sides and rear on a 25.1 car?

Is that Daywalker's boot? you going GOLD??

I doubt the rear screen actually weighs 10KG stu !!! I was quite surprised.