The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mk iv Golf wheels

Xzarik

So my mate is scrapping his beautiful beautiful Mk iv golf because of a host of problems... I've told him he's mental, but he's doing it anyway. He's offered me first dibs on the wheels though, and I was wondering if they'd fit a Supra?

It's at a garage at the moment as it's failed it's MOT and he's not getting it fixed, but we're fairly sure they're between 17 and 19 inches.

Can't see them being wide enough but the they fit on the stud pattern, my mates supra has Genuine Audi R8 alloys on which are the same stud pattern...

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb273/rob_boi/b54ab358.jpg

If your mate has Audi wheels on his Supra then he must also be using PCD adapter spacers too as 100 mm wont go anywhere near 114.3mm ! - (unless he has had them machined to the supra PCD that is!)