The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What wheels are these? Tyre help please.

Abz

Hello peeps,

Is someone able to identify these wheels? I think they had OZ Racing written on them but not 100% sure.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/560/3largei.jpg/

I was hoping I could find out the tyre width so then I decided on tyres, could you guys recommend which tyre sizes to go with? They are 18 inch wheels, ideally tempted to have a wider track at the rear? My previous Supra had stock sizes which I was happy with but I'd like a wider rear.

Many thanks :)

I think they're the OZ Racing "Ugly" rims :D

Just kidding (on the name, not that they're ugly) - they are the Futura III.

Thanks Andrew (knew you was a geek but not a wheel geek!), not a huge fan of them to be honest but they aren't too bad :D

Look like veilside Andrews to me

They are fairly similar in design.

:thumbs:

Look like toilet to me :) Might be better mirror polished?

Don't hold back Paul :D

I think they would look nice with a polish lip. :)

11.5j ET0 rears? You won't have a hope of getting them on bud.

You're also going to want 295 rears minimum on an 11.5 rim.

I got the details off another site, maybe the details I have are off modified wheels?

The wheels are already on the car, I have texted the owner regarding tyre size but waiting for him to get back to him (his in Qatar at the moment). I wanted to price up & get the tyres ready so then I can get started working on the car in prep for the MOT.

Just to put things into perspective my rear wheels are 10J and I run 285 on mine, if yours are 11.5J then they will easily take wider tyres and you'll probably have to get the arches rolled.
That confirms the information I have above is incorrect! I have just done some digging & I think I have the correct information, believe they are 10J's on the rear.

I have 275/30/20 on the back, the wheels had proxesT1R's on when i got them and even with the arches rolled they scrubbed. A lot. Falken FK452's have a slight roll on the sidewalls so anything bigger than 285 19's you'll defo need arch work

Just saw, they're 18's. In which case I've seen 315's on the back, not entirely sure on arch work but i'd imagine so!
Thanks Ben, don't really want to have the arches rolled. I still can't believe you are rolling on 20's! :D