• Friday 2nd December
    • Saturday 3rd December
    • Friday 9th December
    • Saturday 10th December
    • Friday 16th December
    • Saturday 17th December

Hi all,

This Years Christmas meal is at the Beaches 10'th December 2011

I know it is only September but it's time to start planning our Christmas Do for the year :)

I have thought of a couple of options, but if anyone has any other ideas please put them forward.

I will start a poll with dates for starters and then once we have a date we can discuss our options.

My ideas so far are:

1) Going go-karting and then out for tea and a drink (Maybe manchester - this would probably mean getting trains as apposed to driving)

2) A party night at a venue. The two I know of are DW stadium which is in wigan or Park Hall which is in Eccleston. (If anyone knows of any other venues that offer similar nights let me know).

3) The usual meal and drinky poo's at a nice pub / restaurant. The options I have for this are:

* Miller and Carter (Parbold)

* The Beeches (Standish - were we went last year)

* The Owls (Standish)

Again if anyone else has any recommendations for nice pubs / restaurants in their area let me know!

So folks get picking a date and then we can narrow it down a bit. I will get some information and prices on all of the above and then it might help with the decisions.

Edited by Sted (see edit history)

I've got a lot of Christmas Do dates pending confirmation at the moment and want to make sure none clash, so was going to vote for the end of November, but I think we need to to wait and see what date is set for the central do.

I like all three of your ideas so happy to go with the majority decision once the date is set :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

OK Everyone,

I have booked us in at the Beeches were we went Last year on Saturday 10th December, so get your names on the list as soon as you can. I need to get a £10 deposit off every person that is coming by next Sunday Put your names down and then I'll Pm you details of how to pay.

Thanks Ste.

There are also rooms for anyone who would like to stay overnight.

1. Ste + Lynz