The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hi all newbee needs help

Guest supra-drifter

Guest supra-drifter

Hi all i have just joined the forum as iv always wanted a supra, i have now purchased one as i can insure one :)

i have plans for my car as im in the drifting scene down here in west wales, so i may be asking a few questions about the supra as i know a bit about them but not some of the hints and ways round things,

i do have a question the heater clip has broken on my heater matrix its gold in colour ( if that makes any diff) the only way i can discribe it is its like a jublee clip but its got curves on the side to hold the pipe to the unit, its verry small and without it i have no hot air, iv looked on ebay and asked local contacts i have in the jap scene but they are not sure were to get it from..

thanks again