The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New design low level boot spoiler

Ibrar Jabbar

I have been working on a low level boot spoiler that mounts using the exsisting OEM fixing points. This is ideal for those who wish to remove the OEM / TRD spoilers and not have to weld up or fit bungs to cover up the holes.

Thoughts, opinions any interest before I get moulds made up?

attachment.php?attachmentid=139518&d=1316726761

attachment.php?attachmentid=139520&d=1316726761

attachment.php?attachmentid=139521&d=1316726761

GRP Ridox style available soon.

attachment.php?attachmentid=139592&d=1316814099

attachment.php?attachmentid=139593&d=1316814099

220920112661sml.jpg

220920112655sml.jpg

220920112652sml.jpg

090920112592sml.jpg

090920112596sml.jpg

Edited by Ibrar Jabbar (see edit history)

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been waiting to see what it looked like, any idea what sort of money are we talking yet Ibrar? And any plans for a carbon version too?

If you're open to suggestions and I had to be critical, would it be possible to extend the sides to blend in with the line of the arches/shoulders of the back of the car, to finish at the edge of the hatch?

Ive been thinking about this. I was thinking about getting that smart carbon wrap and getting a bodyshop to do about ten coats of laqur (sp) over the top, That would work? Failing that just spray it black

Not sure if the wrap would look right on external parts bud, but maybe - I'm sure I've seen people use it on the lower centre section on bomex bumpers?

I've been waiting to see what it looked like, any idea what sort of money are we talking yet Ibrar? And any plans for a carbon version too?

If you're open to suggestions and I had to be critical, would it be possible to extend the sides to blend in with the line of the arches/shoulders of the back of the car, to finish at the edge of the hatch?

Not worked out the costings yet, but will be reasonable.

Maybe a group buy if there is enough interest?

will look into extending the sides to fit level with the hatch, this way I can acheive the rounded corners Turtleshed mentioned

You already know my opinon :) your car looked better and cleaner without it, it will work on other cars

but not yours, it just looks like you didnt know when to step away from the painting.

Its finished now cosmetically so just get the single turbo lump in it and give it a wash :)