The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Krash Motorshow - 9th October - Team Valley Trad. Est.

qwarrior

Guys,

Don't know if anybody in interested in this?

I've been asked by Paul Hughes the organiser to see if anybody would be provide a fine example of a Supra or other tuned/styled car to put on a 'tuners' stand. We are after about 3 cars, they don't all have to be supra's but tuned/styled. I'd quite like to get some nice examples to show the guys who consider themselves the 'real' motorsport enthusiasts just how nice some of the tuned motors are.

Hodge, I know I asked you the other day, but you weren't sure if you could make it.

Also guys can you ask your mates. Would be nice to get some other nice Jap motors on there. (Jurgen, GT-R perhaps)

This is the facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=222539524466135

I think somebody is trying to get the Drift Allstarts there. So should be a good day out for £3 if you fancy coming along.

PM me for more info if you can put your car on the stand.

cheers,

Mark

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bring the car down ya big girl lol.

John, you're right, I am mate. The Supie is SORN'd at the moment but it would be nice to get the old girl back on the road. We'll see buddy. My 4x4 is gold so if I put Top Secret on the side then most people wouldn't know the difference.

John, you're right, I am mate. The Supie is SORN'd at the moment but it would be nice to get the old girl back on the road. We'll see buddy. My 4x4 is gold so if I put Top Secret on the side then most people wouldn't know the difference.

I'm sure there will be space on the stand for 1 more mate.

Confirmed.

Other stuff going on on the day:

- Auto solo, infor here http://www.wdmc.org.uk/, entry form here http://www.wdmc.org.uk/fileid=54

- Swift Precision Driving Demos

- Drift Allstars

- Some of the finest Rally Cars in the North from classics to Latest works cars.

- Autocross stand

and tonnes of other stuff. £3 quid to get in.

Hodge, Kevin, Bossco, I'll sort your passes out for you.

Edited by qwarrior (see edit history)

depends if I'm alive after the 'Ring and Spa :tumble:

When you going over there again, if the ring don't get ya, Spa might?

Do you know exactly where down the valley ths is held? I've read that it will be on the site of the old Huwoods factory but I've got no clue where that was.

Ooooops, now I see it, just didnt bother reading page 2 lol.

No botha. PM me your contact detail's and I'll get entry and stand passes sorted mate.

Do you know exactly where down the valley ths is held? I've read that it will be on the site of the old Huwoods factory but I've got no clue where that was.

Ooooops, now I see it, just didnt bother reading page 2 lol.

Streetview and map.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=54.941048,-1.625354&hl=en&ll=54.941547,-1.625086&spn=0.002083,0.01545&sll=54.941134,-1.625655&sspn=0.004622,0.01545&num=1&t=h&vpsrc=6&z=17&layer=c&cbll=54.942628,-1.624968&panoid=i8g70YcoG8QDeR2rRuv7wA&cbp=11,208.25,,0,6

Does it just need tax Andrew or does it need work to get it running.

Just the tax, insurance and MOT John. There's a small washer-thing that needs replacing but Jurgen would sort that when it was returned for the MOT Test.

Would be great to see your car there as well Andrew.

Thanks mucker - I will try.