The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello From Finland!

Guest Soiled

Greetings from Finland.

First forgive me that I don't own supra and maybe never will :( But I will attach some parts of supra to my new project :D

I have been working with BMW's several years now. And after doing quite few mods with BMW engines I decided to go JDM :eyebrows:

Newest project will be BMW E28 powered with 2jz-gte engine.

I have been searching information about modifications (how power up 2jz properly) and came across with this forum. I have been collecting some new parts for single turbo conversion but the most important thing is missing and it's engine (there is no proper engines in Finland, all good ones have been sold). I hope that I can make good deal with some one here in forum (you can send me offer for engines) or then I buy engine from Canada. Hopefully I will receive engine in this month so I can start swap as soon as possible to get car running for next summer. Gearbox will be the biggest question and maybe I try to do adapter plate for BMW getrac box before installing R154 or v160.

If you have any slight interest to watch some burnouts with bmw's you can go to look vids I have made--->

http://www.youtube.com/user/Soiled82

Edited by Soiled (see edit history)

Thank you.

I have been working with bmw's "king" engine NA 24V 3.6l S38B36. It gives stock aprox. 315hp but when using turbo like Holset hx52 and 1,5bar boost (like I have in that ugly black E30 cabrio :D) it gives 780hp/800nm from the crank and this from stock internals! Love that engine!

Here is one picture of the engine room in 2010 summer (way ugly though, but carbon plenum saves it little bit :)):

And here is rear rim which I assembled in this summer. Work Rezax II in size 13 x 18" and 6" wide outerlip.

But now is time to something different :D

I open project topic when I get whole engine and something starts to move :)

Edited by Soiled (see edit history)