The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another wheel fitment question...

Lurch

That's the right bolt pattern fitment but as Jamie says with that offset it would come out the arches too much. I've been looking at wheels myself and having seen a few fitments on different Supra's for a 10" an offset of 35 looks to sit well, but not sure whether the arches were rolled if I'm honest.

Hope this helps

Ahh right. Thats ashame, I really liked the style of them. Thanks alot guys.

They look pretty simular to my rays in my avatar but the rays are too straight and look a bit too far back if you know what i mean. I'm just trying to get a better stance. A bit like this...

Is it possible for the fronts to look the same rather than straight or is it just the width of the rears that makes them go out like that, Just out of interested? Would that be the perfect fitment? My arches have been rolled too. Thanks again for the help

Edit: Not I'm not fussed about them being 10". I just really trying to get the right stance/ look that I'm after.

Edited by Lurch (see edit history)

Is it possible for the fronts to look the same rather than straight or is it just the width of the rears that makes them go out like that, Just out of interested? Would that be the perfect fitment? My arches have been rolled too. Thanks again for the help

I think the straightness of the spokes does depend on the width but it may be to do with the offset too, someone with a little more knowledge will be able to confirm it I'm sure ;)

If you have your arches rolled then you shouldn't have a problem with the 9.5" and an offset of 30, try this an put your figures in:

http://www.kulthea.net/fitment.xls

Thanks alot for your time and effort, Much appreciated. Think I will go for them to be honest. I just need to decide red lip or not and matt black or not now! More swaying towards matt black with a red lip.

No probs!

I would go for the matt black or gun metal, not too keen on the red lip, saying that its just down to personal perference ;)