The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Whats the fastest NA 1/4 mile ?

Neil-NA

I have spent quite a few months now searching for the fastest NA 1/4 mile times from all around the world on many different forums.

The quickest run i can find with proof is in fact Rays time on here at 13.7, i know someone in yankland claims a 13.7 but i couldn't find any proof, no time slip or video to back it up.

Does anyone know any that have gone quicker (with proof) ideally i wanted to keep it as non nitroused cars but that is a bit hard to prove.

Our fastest non nitrous is skippyboyo1 with a 14.3219, the AUS quickest is 14.171.

• 1 month later...

Sorry to bump this, i know its of no real interest but i am still non the wiser, the yanks and aus guys haven't got any proof of a quicker time than 14.1. Just a couple of guys saying they have done high 13's but with no timing slips or vids.

Has anyone seen anything lower than a 14.1 (non nitrous)

Edited by Neil-NA
NOZ pointed ut one of my many errors (see edit history)

would have thought its how far you would want to go into it.im sure some drag radials and stripping some weight out of the car (if you want to go that far).maybe nitrous.if you strip it out people will say ahh but u stripped it out and have nitrous where mines the fastest full weight car sort of replys.do they respond well to cams and other engine mods or do the costs out way the small gains.

good to see you looking into a record.

would have thought its how far you would want to go into it.im sure some drag radials and stripping some weight out of the car (if you want to go that far).maybe nitrous.if you strip it out people will say ahh but u stripped it out and have nitrous where mines the fastest full weight car sort of replys.do they respond well to cams and other engine mods or do the costs out way the small gains.

good to see you looking into a record.

Costs far outweight gains especially when you consider a TT transplant fitted is £2500, for that you would be lucky to see 240hp out of an NA.

I don't get the whole weight thing as surely driver weight also comes into it, i am now just under 18 stone so must be slightly heavier than most, i see stripping weight off the car as trying to even out the playing field :D

If a 14.1 is regarded as the record then i am confident it can be smashed (not saying by me, but its not hard to make an NA go reasonably fast down the 1/4) would just be nice to see one of the UK boys (or girls) leading the way, just trying to give some of the NA owners something to aim for next year :)